CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is a crazy one!

Positive for the day - Dad is A-okay!

So my dad has been left home alone with 2 cats and a dog for nearly a week. Mom calls today to ask if I've seen him - nope not since Saturday. My hubby calls to say he's going to check in on dad after work. Hubby later calls in a panic, can't get dad to answer the door. He's been knocking and ringing the doorbell for about five minutes. I tell him he's probably napping or otherwise occupied (in other words in the powder room). I tell him to come home and I'll call dad in half an hour.

I call, dad was otherwise occupied and didn't hear the doorbell or the knocking. He's fine, even on his way to the American Legion for a meeting. Then my brother calls about half hour later - Have I talked to dad recently because he's not answering the phone.

Boy that man sure can send people into a panic! Thankfully he is just fine!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment