CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dehydrated Meows

I drove two hours with my hubby yesterday to my brother's house to check on his cats. He'd been gone a few days and was afraid the meows would run out of food and water. The poor babies, their water bowl was empty when we arrived. I put out a second water dish and both kitties went to town, sucking down water as fast as they could. I have never seen a cat drink so much. I just hope they didn't get sick after we left!

They were quite happy to see us, especially since they hadn't had wet food in a few days and their water was gone. We left them with fresh water, food in their tummies, and a clean litter box!

I'm glad hubby agreed to take me to my brother's house since my poor van is dead and the kitties obviously needed a visit from their favorite aunt! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment